When I can love and not have even the much I’ve given
Nature have you just been kidding me?
That friends laugh with me in their mouths and slay me in their hearts
Nature have you been kidding me?
That those I cherish will always ignore me and treat me like dirt
Nature have you been kidding me?
That everything I enjoy never last and that what lasts bore me
Nature have you been kidding me?
That I cannot make certain decisions and stick to them
Nature have you been kidding me?
That I can never have true peace and that whatever I possess internally is falsified
Nature have you been kidding me?
Are you kidding me oh mother
Having plans of surprises I guess
But the joke is getting bloody by the day, it is killing me
Please bend over with the True world in thy hand and say to me
Oh! I’ve been kidding you!